By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- READING All the Light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr (quite astonishing).
- WRITING Grateful
- a papermache hull for my Ann Wood ship using strips of text cut out of an old novel (more on that another time).
- that cowl for Lucy… (mentioned weeks ago).
- BUMPING into one of my old students and her family (at least it was in a book shop).
- SWIMMING one kilometre in the salty waters of Balmoral Beach.
- VISITING my friend Fleur in Bowral.
- WATCHING a preview of Jasper Jones at Belvoir Street Theatre.
- LISTENING to lots of fab interviews on Radio National Amanda Palmer, Liz Gilbert…