By Vita Forest
Earlier this week I had a surprise. Jen from A Venturing Girl has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you Jen and please check out her lovely blog too.
I only started this blog in July, so am pretty new to the blogosphere, but am enjoying it so much. It has been a wonderful way to connect with so many people – around the world and here in Sydney, both on and off-line.
Jotterizing started as a place for me to practise writing, to become disciplined, to explore topics of interest and to connect with like-minded people. You can read more on this here.
Some advice to new bloggers…
- schedule it into your week/month/whatever time-frame and stick to it. Give yourself permission to post things that you don’t think are perfect. This is not your novel, this is your blog – get it out there!
- be prepared to be surprised – ideas for posts come from the strangest places. Be open.
It’s been wonderful seeing what others out there are doing too. So many creative and hardworking individuals. Thank you for your generosity and bravery. I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the Blogger Recognition Award:
If you blog appears in the above list, here are the rules of the Blogger Recognition Award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started
- Give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- List those you’ve nominated in the post and comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
If you haven’t seen the blogs above, take a look! They are great!