By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Lieutenant by Kate Grenville
- Teaching programs for Term 2
- Lots of chapters of my novel… revisions and new ones based on Sui-Sui’s suggestions and some new ideas I’ve had.
- School for some planning..
- Homebush Aquatic Centre with Lucy.
- The Chinese Garden of Friendship, Darling Harbour, for some more sketching (and some experiments with some lovely black ink…)
- Shelly Beach, Manly, for some snorkeling where we were lucky enough to be
Two Gropers, a Crimson banded wrasse, lots of schools of different fish and lots of jellyfish. Another gorgeous autumn day in Sydney.
WATCHING Dead Poets Society