By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta. Again. (It makes me ache, how I love this book…)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling at school (up to the first Quidditch match…)
- MAKING collages of Totoro at school.
- VISITING the Japanese Gardens at Auburn with my class (very lovely).
- WATCHING the new season of Homeland on TV.
- MEETING two gorgeous friends from high school and confiding in each other about our latest ups and downs. A shout out to two very inspiring women!
- LISTENING to Piazzola on the radio while
- STOPPING to watch the sunset.
- THINKING about all those effected by the terrible recent events in Paris.