By Vita Forest
This week I have been
READING The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman (but only a little bit because I have been)
- my novel!
- Cranking up the old Hill’s Hoist
- The Grounds of the City with Max and Lucy (Steampunk meets Fantastic Beasts Oh and the food was delicious!)
- The Anzac Bridge on Anzac Day (Lucy and I (and Max and Briony for a bit) walked from St Leonards to Rozelle following part of the route of The 7 Bridges walk with a few adjustments.
- lovely work colleagues and ex-colleagues.
- Gelateria Gondola for the most sensational choc-orange gelato…
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society with Betty (very lovely).
- Sami in Paradise at Belvoir St Theatre (it’s been a while since I’ve seen something from this fantastic company – absolutely brilliant!)
ATTENDING an Open Mic Night with my Writers’ Circle group (we all read from our novels) and Sui-Sui and Alessandro. Very inspiring!
GETTING ready to return to school tomorrow…