By Vita Forest
Today I went on a walk with my sister Briony from Blues Point to Ball’s Head and back again.
These are some of things we saw.
- A water dragon (there were two but the other respectfully didn’t want to appear in a photo).
2. A crumbling old wharf at Berry’s Bay (can you spot the gap in the middle of the walkway?)
3. A tenacious fig tree growing through a vertical stone wall at the BP Parklands.
4. Jacaranda blooms just starting to flourish.
5. The bigger picture
6. A very fetching front garden in Blue’s Point (look at that star jasmine!)
7. A glimpse of the city through a gate in Blue’s Point.
8. A glimpse of the Sydney Harbour Bridge at a railway bridge.
9. A beautiful fig tree that we sheltered under in the rain.
10. Ruins at Sawmillers Reserve.
11. Briony power walking to get out of the rain.
12. Some rather cute chimney pots.