By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- SuperFudge by Judy Blume
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay (strange combination of books hey? Both good reads!)
SKETCHING and WANDERING and SIPPING coffee at The Grounds of Alexandria
- The dentist!
- The AGNSW in NAIDOC week and seeing the exhibition Sentient Lands
- South Curl Curl with Betty
- Canberra to see Fleur
- Along the headlands of Curl Curl with Betty.
- With Saskia and Rowdy for a couple of night-time debriefs.
- To One Tree Hill Lookout near Canberra with Fleur.
CHATTING to my kids on the other side of the world.