By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- A truthful fiction
- A play for school
- Some programs for next term
READING About Grace by Anthony Doerr (Man oh man, I nearly stopped reading and skim-read the last part. The main character really irritated me…)
- a cafe by the river with some teaching buddies.
- the Northern Beaches for a walk and then a swim in the pool at South Curl Curl. I enjoyed it, the kids not so much…
- the harbour for a picnic afternoon tea with Lucy.
- Lane Cove River Park for a walk with Briony and my parents.
- Barangaroo for some sketching and where I was
LISTENING to Alice Chance’s Aurora Eora in The Cutaway – a sublime soundtrack which turned the empty space into a cathedral.
WATCHING Hidden Figures with my friend Diana.