By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- Eric by Shaun Tan to my class at school (how lovely!)
- A structural report by Sui-Sui on an old novel I wrote – she has taken the time to really analyze it and come up with suggestions to rework it into something better – Thanks wonderful lady! You will make a great editor some day!
WRITING Mobile Tales 6: A rainbow of reading (Further adventures of Christabel La Mouse)
- A Strategic Plan at the Griffin Theatre Company (another intense night of theatre)
- Please like me Season 3 (I particularly enjoyed the scene where Arnold practises coming out to his own Dad by singing Sia’s Chandelier to Josh’s Dad – just gorgeous!)
- Observatory Hill for a spot of sketching
- Curl Curl for a wild swim in the rock pool and a cliff top walk with Saskia and Rowdy.
CATCHING UP with lots of lovely people including Sui-Sui, Saskia and Vastra.
REALIZING that Saskia’s, Vastra’s and my child-free weekends coincide… what adventures lie in store…