By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- The Story of the Lost Child by Elena Ferrante (Phew! What an experience, great ending too).
- A Field Guide to Getting Lost by Rebecca Solnit (another gem).
- part of the Great North Walk at twilight and seeing herons, tawny frogmouths and water dragons.
- over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and around Barangaroo with Briony and some old school friends.
SNORKELLING at Shelly Beach, Manly in the crystal clear water amongst schools of fish and a teeny tiny seahorse – magic!
VISITING Sydney University with my sketching pals and
GOING out of my comfort zone with an architectural subject (as another friend said “challenging but good”).
- the MCA for the Tatsuo Miyajima Exhibition (poignant and introspective).
- the dentist…
WATCHING 21 Grams again (what a great film).
MAKING a chair cover for Max’s armchair.
ENJOYING my staycation – Sydney is a great place to be in summer.