By Vita ForestThis week I have been
- READING The Lost Daughter by Elena Ferrante (compelling but disturbing and awful).
- WATCHING Shawn Achor’s TED talk: The happy secret to better work as part of some Professional Development.
- MAKING Mothers Day cards at school and home.
- CELEBRATING a big birthday for my Mum.
- WRITING programs for school.
- WALKING in Lane Cove River Park with my family.
- GARDENING on my balcony, planting lots of greenery from my sister’s that needs a new home. What an oasis!