By Vita Forest
This is week I have been
- READING The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton (not even half way, it’s a hefty tome).
- WRITING Lil’ green bug
- HONING ideas for costumes and choreography for the senior dance group at school.
- WATCHING reruns of The Adventures of Merlin with my daughter Lucy. We love it!
- VISITING Kiama with Lucy for a mother/daughter weekend away with lots of
- SWIMMING at two rock pools and two beaches and
- WALKING around the Kiama Coast Walk to the Little Blowhole (it performed well for us, unlike its bigger relation).