By Vita ForestThis week I have been
- READING Eyrie by Tim Winton
- PRIORITIZING some time for blog writing (school work could devour all my time at this point of the year)…
- WATCHING The Family Law on SBS (quite hilarious).
- VISITING North Sydney Oval for Moonlight Cinema with Vastra and Saskia and Vaucluse House with Saskia, Sui-Sui and Alessandro.
- MAKING a collaborative artwork in class with oil pastels and two large pieces of brown paper.
- LISTENING to my class belt out Owl City’s Fireflies (can’t help but make me grin).
- CELEBRATING my niece Pippi’s 6th Birthday.
- RELAXING with some restorative yoga after an extremely hectic week (thanks Jade!)