By Vita ForestThis week I have been
- The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer
- The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- MAKING the knitted cowl for Lucy (nearly done).
- my kids looking puzzled and then disturbed when Robert Wilson came on stage at the Drama Theatre at the Sydney Opera House to give the keynote address for the 2016 Sydney Festival and then proceeded to stand there without speaking for a good few minutes. We had a good conversation about that later…
- the new Star Wars movie (woo hoo!)
- The White Rabbit Gallery
- Dresden Optics in Newtown – how fabulous are they?
- DOING lots of yoga
- TRYING not to get too wet (there has been a lot of rain in Sydney this week).