By Vita Forest
This week I have been
- READING The Yiddish Policeman’s Union by Michael Chabon and Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee (it was the school holidays after all – extra time for reading).
- MAKING Hedwig and Pidwidgeon (see last week’s This week… hand sewing takes a long time).
- VISITING The Goods Line, The Dr Chau Chak Wing Building designed by Frank Gehry, the Central Park precinct and McKell Park.
- WATCHING The Good Wife Season 1.
- SPOTTING a seal! from Sawmiller’s Reserve at Berry’s Bay.